WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
We are all about loving God & loving people. We're a community of imperfect people striving to become more Christ-like – not just on Sundays – but in the way we live our lives every day. We feel like God has positioned us to reach the unchurched & the de-churched in the Greece, NY and surrounding area.
We have a very simple philosophy: love God and love people. We do not judge here. We simply say, come as you are. It’s simple here, because that is how God intended it to be…
We exist to make a place for all walks of life to come together for support, relationships, help, and most importantly, to answer questions about a God who loves us.
Love God and Love People
Jesus replied, 'You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the other commandments and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.'
Matthew 22: 37-40
- We believe in one God who exist in three parts: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures were directly and completely inspired by God (every individual word), and they contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that people are born with a fallen nature, and are, therefore, inclined to evil. All people are bound by sin until they willfully request the grace of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that those who die without having known Jesus Christ are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.